Triangle Fleet Services is happy to provide fleet owners and managers in the Raleigh-Durham area, quality service, an experienced team of technicians, and confidence that their investments in their vehicles is being monitored and maintained with care. Triangle Fleet Services is committed to having qualified ASE certified service technicians with the know how, expertise, training and skills needed to meet the manufacturers’ specifications.We back this commitment with our Triangle Fleet Services Guarantee.
What is Fleet Management? Fleet (vehicle) management can include a range of functions, such as vehicle leasing and financing, vehicle maintenance, licensing and compliance, supply chain management, accident management and subrogation, vehicle telematics (tracking and diagnostics), driver management, speed management, fuel management, health and safety management, and vehicle re-marketing.
Here are some valued benefits to hiring Triangle Fleet Services as your Fleet Management System:
- Save on fuel and maintenance costs. When your vehicles are maintained and repaired as needed, your fuel costs can decrease as your vehicle’s engine is running at optimal fuel efficiency. “Fixing a car that is noticeably out of tune or has failed an emissions test can improve its gas mileage by an average of 4 percent.” (Energy.gov). Keeping tires properly inflated, replacing clogged air filters, and use recommended grades of motor oil can also increase energy savings of an additional 3-5%. For ongoing management and keep up with fluctuating vehicles needs, a fleet management dashboard will provide you with the transparent view you need.
- Improve Driver Safety. Drivers are safer when they’re driving a well-maintained vehicle, thus avoiding preventable accidents and breakdowns. Keep up with important safety alerts to keep your vehicles running smoothly, and your drivers safe. We also work with our clients to facilitate a system to monitor, record and score driver safety records, as well as handle vehicle registration renewals and other important paperwork, to prevent non-compliant drivers.
- Status Updates and Reporting. With our regular maintenance reports, vehicle inspection reports and record keeping of issues, concerns and fuel efficiency, you’ll have a better understanding of the condition of your fleet, the costs annually to maintain and how to increase optimal performance.
- Longer Life Spans of your Vehicles. It’s more cost-effective to keep a vehicle well-maintained, troubleshoot any known manufacturer issues, and monitor the vehicles performance than wait for a breakdown or need for a replacement. Keeping a vehicle on the road longer savings your company money, thus our services ensure that the vehicles are properly taken care of resulting in a longer, more rewarding life on the road.
- Increased Driver Satisfaction. When drivers are confident about the maintenance and safety they are driving, they have one less thing to worry about and distract them. They will also know that if there is an issue on the road, Triangle Fleet Services, offers Roadside Emergency Assistance to be there for them twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction. When goods are delivered on time without incident, whether dry goods or refrigerated, the customer are more apt to rely on your delivery services in the future. If a service-based industry, technicians and service providers are expected to arrive time and efficiently and effectively with reliable transportation, than you have the best chance for retaining valued business from your clients.
- Compliance with State & Federal Regulations. We stay on top of current government and state regulations that may affect your company vehicles, including manufacturer recalls, inspections, licensing and tax rules. We’ve found that when companies try to keep track of it on their own, they can easily get confused since there are different licensing and tax rules in every state and municipality.
- We handle a Wide Range of Fleet Issues. We help with the maintenance and licensing of your vehicle, repairs and breakdowns, as well as assistance in leasing, disposing and selling of company vehicles. Our company offers a wide range of services and programs that were designed to help you save money and truly focus on your business.
Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable service managers. We will provide you with all the right information to start saving money. Scheduling your fleet services will be a no hassle, experience allowing you to move on to the other areas of your business.